Tax Agent licence: 24781808.
Sanson’s Chartered Accountants are your Tax and Accounting Specialists. We take the time to ensure you only receive the best advice based on years of local knowledge and expertise. Sansons Chartered Accountants specialises in providing accounting and taxation advice to small and medium-sized businesses and high net wealth individuals. We offer a full range of business services. We have over 20 years' experience as Chartered Accountants.
• Bachelor of Financial Administration - University of New England, 1992 • Diploma in Business Studies - University of New England, 1993 • Chartered Accountant - Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1996 • Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia since 1996 • Certificate of Public Practice - Institute of Chartered Accountants, 2008 • Registered Tax Agent – Tax Practitioners Board, 2014
Sansons do all the things you don’t want to do so you have time to do all the things you do want to do." Our aim to give you back your time by simplifying and doing all the taxation compliance and other tasks so you can focus on your goals.
As independent Chartered Accountants our advice is impartial. You can be comforted by the knowledge that Sansons Chartered Accountants looks closely at your situation and listens to your needs. We work closely with your bank, broker and qualified financial planner to ensure your needs are met. This ensures tax effective strategies are successfully integrated into your wealth creation.
Every individual or business should have a strategic goal, whether it be succession planning, managing risk, saving for retirement or Estate planning.
• Taxation planning and tax minimisation strategies
• Negative gearing advice for investors
• Monthly or quarterly BAS preparation including managing your PAYG Income Tax Instalments
• Advice on tax effective structures including setting up of shelf Companies, Trusts & Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF)
• Goods & Services Tax (GST) advice and effective strategies
• Capital Gains Tax (CGT) advice for investors
• Income tax, GST and CGT advice for property developers and business
• Annual preparation and lodgement of Income Tax Returns for all legal entities - individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies and SMSF's
• International tax advice for individuals and business
• Advice on salary packaging and Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) and preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
• Advice on Land Tax matters including registrations
• Advice and preparation of Payroll Tax returns in various state jurisdictions
• Estate planning and Estate Tax Returns including advice on tax administration strategies
• Advice and strategies regarding employment matters including long service, redundancy and other entitlements
• Work cover and Long Service annual reconciliations & declarations
• Advice & objections to Australian Taxation Office (ATO) penalties & interest
• ASIC annual Company Returns and Company register services
Where we identify a need, a full range of brokerage & financial planning solutions are offered through our close associations such as:
• Full financial assessments and recommendations • Share broking and portfolio management • Savings and investment strategies • Negative gearing strategies in property or shares • Mortgage & debt restructure services • Chattel mortgage for vehicle & business equipment • Retirement planning • Superannuation advice, investment strategies, SMSF administration & compliance, consolidations and roll overs • Government benefits advice and strategies to maximise income • Asset protection • Risk insurance - life, trauma, TPD and income protection insurances • Estate planning
The team at Sansons Chartered Accountants are trained and experienced in all bookkeeping services in a wide variety of programmes including:
As a MYOB professional partner Sansons has access to the full range of MYOB products and can provide a full range of MYOB bookkeeping services.
As a Reckon professional partner Sansons has access to the full range of Reckon products including Quickbooks and can provide a full range of Reckon bookkeeping services.
As a Xero professional partner Sansons has the expertise and provides a full range of Xero bookkeeping services.
• Personalised set up of Chart of Accounts and initial training and support
• Data entry and reconciliations
• Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
• Payroll set up and processing including quarterly superannuation
• Annual PAYG payment summary preparation for employees and the ATO
The Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) team offer a wide range of services and advice. The SMSF Auditor is ASIC Registered & ATO Compliant – which means you have peace of mind that the job is done right the first time. The team is up to date with the latest legislative and regulatory updates from the ATO, ASIC and SPAA. SMSF Services include:
• Establishment of SMSF’s
• Rolling over your existing superannuation accounts
• Tax planning
• Retirement planning including pension and salary sacrifice strategies
• Personal risk insurances
• Investment strategies
• Estate planning including withdrawal and recontribution strategies
• Borrowing to purchase property
“Daniel Sanson has completed taxation work for myself and my wife for many years, which includes my business taxation together with my wife's personal taxation returns. We have always found Daniel to be available for advice or discussions regarding my business or any financial matter. He is friendly, trustworthy and offers a fast turnaround taxation service. I would have no problem in recommending Daniel for any taxation or financial planning advice you may require.”Chris Klower, Owner, Manufacturing JewellersDulhunty Arcade, Shop 5, 63 Horton Street, Port Macquarie NSW 2444. @chrisklowerjeweller 1 of 2
“We at Oxley Travel and our family members have had exceptional financial advice on all matters of a successful 40 year travel business covering Taxation, Superannuation and all Individual personal Tax and Investments.
These have been covered by Dan Sanson accounting for 15 years. Thank you, Dan.”
PO Box 344
2/62 Clarence Street
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Office Tel: 02 6583 6588
Office Fax: 02 6583 6566